If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #103708  by The Sphinx

Hello all! I'm a new Delaware resident. Im thrilled to be in a free state after living in Maryland my entire life! I'm starting the CDWL process and was wondering if anyone knows what newspapers in Sussex county I could use. I know the guide works is there any other one could use? Thanks for the input
 #103772  by Boots

Can anyone in Sussex County comment on this OP?
 #103776  by Kuntryboy816

I know my instructor gave us all the options availabel to us during our class. I'll check my paperwork when I get home to see if it lists any for the lower/slower half of DE.
 #103778  by NCC

A little googling turned up this list of DE newspapers.

http://www.usnpl.com/denews.php Not sure which are in your county but you should be.

Requirement:

“Publication of your intent: You must publish your full name, your home address and indicate your intent to make application for a Delaware CCDW in a newspaper, published in your county, that has a circulation of at least 35 percent of the population in your ZIP code. Check your local newspapers if they meet this qualification — prices for a legal notice can run from $15-$75 depending on the publication. The notice must run at least 10 days before you file your application and the newspaper will send you a notarized letter that your ad was run.”

Sphinx, you can also call your office of the Prothonotary and ask them and they will tell you all the acceptable newspapers in your county.