If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #104002  by Kuntryboy816

Owen wrote:
knohope wrote:Nope. No cell phones either.
Ouch! My wife is gonna be pissed.
She'll have to bring a 'real' book. :troll:

from here: http://courts.delaware.gov/superior/jur ... curity.stm

PROHIBITED ITEMS:
NO Weapons of any type.
NO Cutting instruments of any type—includes knives, scissors, or anything with a cutting edge, etc.
NO Tools of any type.
NO Aerosol sprays or containers—includes mace, pepper spray, hair-spray, shaving cream, etc.
NO Electronic device or equipment of ANY type. View Policy for: New Castle County, Kent County, Sussex County
NO Photographic or audio-visual equipment of any type—includes cameras, video or audio recorders or players.
NO Permanent markers or markers of any type.
NO Weapons of any type.
I'm physically/bodily not allowed in the building then!

NO Cutting instruments of any type
Will they ask me to remove my tongue? How about my razor-sharp wit?

NO Tools of any type
Hands, feet, teeth.... my body has many tools. Maybe the tools they refer to are the ones @ the defendants table....?

NO Aerosol sprays or containers
Everybody has gassed another person in their day!

NO Electronic device or equipment of ANY type.
Oh lawd, my pacemaker!!! :shock:

NO Photographic or audio-visual equipment of any type
Please remove your eye, ears and mouths..... oh yeah your brain as well! Can't have ya'll "recording" any of this!!

Those of you...eh, nevermind...
 #104003  by NCC

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Otherwise I might write on the men's room wall: For a good time call KountryBoy816...
 #104004  by Owen

NCC wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Otherwise I might write on the men's room wall: For a good time call KountryBoy816...
:lol:
 #104005  by stephpd

I've lived here as a voting resident for over 35 consecutive years. Called for jury duty twice. Neither time was I selected to be on an actual jury.

Last time I was selected for a pool for a jury and 'forgot' to sign back in when told to return downstairs. Maybe they think I'm too stupid to follow their rules and don't want me back. :mrgreen:
 #104006  by whatevah

phlydude wrote:Reason enough to "lose" that mail piece that comes through standard mail...
Good luck with that... ignore it and they'll issue a bench warrant. The next speeding ticket you get might result in a trip to the nearest holding cell. A friend of mine moved to Maryland 12 years ago but got a Delaware jury summons sent to her parents address in DE. She thought it was a mistake, then a few months later came a warning in the mail that a capias was going to be issued.

I've been summoned a few times, I think 2 or 3 for DE and one for Federal. Never served, though. Last time was a DE summons last year, they made me take off my riggers belt to go through the metal detector. All canvas with a plastic buckle... airport safe, but apparently not court room safe. Was there until noon-ish and then we were all sent home, all of the cases were plead out.
 #104012  by Kuntryboy816

NCC wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:
:? :o :shock: :toilet: