If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #112453  by USAFLOAD

I was USAF in Dover for 10 years. College grad and semi successful small business owner. Had never had anything more than a speeding ticket until my ex wife divorced me. She found the sleaziest attorney in town and they trumped up a PFA that was in place for a year. I had to surrender my guns to the police for a year. When the year was up, they gave them back. This was two year ago. Am I still elidgable to obtain a CCDW or does the PFA in my past disqualify me?
 #112454  by Boots

A previous PFA that results in your guns being returned is not a disqualifier, which is good because a PFA is a too common tactic by women or their attorneys.
However, a conviction for domestic abuse is a disqualifier. Hopefully, that's not the case here.
 #112467  by soundman2345

Here'a a link for approved instructors. https://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/cr ... pons-ccdw/ There are no approved online courses for Delaware. You can submit everything for your application, then take the CCDW course once you've been approved. Hopefully things will have settled down by then.
 #112468  by radnor

I'd hold off on submitting paperwork. If OP does and gets approved the letter states 90 from it's date to submit certificate or enrollment in a class to be taken. If OP doesn't, auto denial.

I'd wait until stuff settles down personally. Then file paperwork.

LSD, I'd say Marino's for the class. If you take it here please tell him and Barry hello from Todd. Were students in our NRA instructor class long ago.