If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #5974  by DSF Training

dave_in_delaware wrote: - The Required points as Mandated by Delaware Law
I don't know anything about mandated points, I believe it reads "Live fire shooting exercises conducted on a range, including the expenditure of a minimum of a 100 rounds of ammunition"
 #5980  by dave_in_delaware

That was from Shooters Choice's website. There are no points/scoring required for DE that I know of.
 #5982  by LordJim

Our instructor told us that to meet the letter of the law that we could simply shoot 100 rounds into the air. We took a more practical approach and went onto the range and did a bunch of draw and shoot, draw and shoot while distracted, draw and shoot the orange targets, but not the black targets, etc . . . exercises.

-
Jim
 #6013  by Wynder

dave_in_delaware wrote:That was from Shooters Choice's website. There are no points/scoring required for DE that I know of.
They probably meant the bulleted points of the statute.
 #7625  by myopicvisionary

I was asked and I didn't have an answer. Exactly what training certificate are they looking for?
 #7665  by DSF Training

Yes you are so right. Sorry my bag.
§ 1441.(a)(3) A through J
Wynder wrote:
dave_in_delaware wrote:That was from Shooters Choice's website. There are no points/scoring required for DE that I know of.
They probably meant the bulleted points of the statute.
 #7702  by myopicvisionary

The notarized certificate of training from the gun course. Is it a standard document or just a notarized letter from the instructor?
 #7705  by Wynder

Notarized letter from the instructor.