If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #87393  by geewiz

I went to Lancaster Co. courthouse today for my PA LTC. I was in and out in under 20 minutes. The person at the counter said I was the second person from Smyrna he had seen today. Was that someone from here, I wonder?
 #90019  by chuckie68

Hi all, I got few questions:

1) Media vs Lancaster. Which is the perfered Sheriffs Office?

2) I heard that at Media you have to come back in two weeks after submitting your Application. Is that also true for Lancaster?

Thanks
Chuck
 #90035  by whatevah

I went to Media because it was less gas money than Lancaster and Lancaster had introduced a wait. (I already had reciprocity from FL) It took 2 months to get my license. I hear that Lancaster is back to same-visit processing. So... I'd do Lancaster.
 #90041  by chuckie68

whatevah wrote:I went to Media because it was less gas money than Lancaster and Lancaster had introduced a wait. (I already had reciprocity from FL) It took 2 months to get my license. I hear that Lancaster is back to same-visit processing. So... I'd do Lancaster.
Thanks!
 #92927  by brich2929

Lancaster will take you as a walk-in (with your DE CCDW) and you'll hand them a $20 spot and be out in 20 minutes.
 #98033  by Kuntryboy816

Will PA issue a LTCF with my AZ non-res permit?
 #98037  by Boots

Kuntryboy816 wrote:Will PA issue a LTCF with my AZ non-res permit?
No. All they care about is a non-resident having a license/permit from their home state.
 #98051  by Kuntryboy816

Boots wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:Will PA issue a LTCF with my AZ non-res permit?
No. All they care about is a non-resident having a license/permit from their home state.
Thank you sir. I kinda figured that would be the answer but I figured, Hey doesn't hurt to ask.
 #101680  by porsche060

For Lancaster, what do I need to bring besides my Delaware CCWP? I googled a bunch but can't find forms to fill out in advance? Can I pay by cc?

If anyone has a link including where I go much appreciative!
And guessing they are only open M-F?
 #101681  by Cbmarine

porsche060 wrote:For Lancaster, what do I need to bring besides my Delaware CCWP? I googled a bunch but can't find forms to fill out in advance? Can I pay by cc?

If anyone has a link including where I go much appreciative!
And guessing they are only open M-F?
You can start here. The form and instructions links are there. Address and phone at bottom of webpage.
http://web.co.lancaster.pa.us/372/Firearms-Unit