[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 178: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_LAST_DAY"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 185: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_LAST_DAY"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 178: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_WEEK"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 185: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_WEEK"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 139: Undefined array key "MAIN_FORUM"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 146: Undefined array key "MAIN_TRENDS"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 146: Undefined array key "MAIN_MAIN_STUFF"
sethinde CCDW diarie - Delaware Open Carry
If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
  by sethinde

Have class this weekend with Omega Firearms Training, Have 3 references signed and 2 more on Saturday, Fingerprinted and newspaper affidavit in hand. I will get Omega to notarize my app and I should be good by Tuesday to drop everything off.

...and then start counting the days until I can protect myself properly whilst picking up cash rent payments from my tenants in Killmington. :roll:

I think I want to try some 302 Tactical advanced training too!
  by sethinde

I would like to thank Bob at Omega Firearms Training in Wilmington for an excellent class. I took the Multi-State Concealed carry course and learned a lot in one long day. It was very informative, Bob also challenged me to think. There were a lot of things I never considered, and I now have a whole new perspective and way of thinking about concealed and open carrying of firearms.

Again,

Thanks Bob
  by whatevah

sethinde wrote:I think I want to try some 302 Tactical advanced training too!
I'm taking the class this month, I'll post my thoughts on it when I'm done. He taught my CCDW class last year before they got their own range.
  by photog

My pleasure Sir!

Thank you for attending and for the kind remarks.... Stay safe!
  by sethinde

Submitted all my paperwork and photo's today at the Prothonotory in Wilmington. Apparently the wait in NCC is 6-8 Months... just have to stay cool :ugeek:
  by Jonnybow

When the CCW permit is issued, that's when you need to stay cool brother! :sparring:
  by sethinde

Jonnybow wrote:When the CCW permit is issued, that's when you need to stay cool brother! :sparring:

I whole heartily agree!! Good Point!
  by sethinde

I called the Prothonotary today about the status of my ccdw permit and actually got an answer from an actual person. A very nice lady (who spoke with some kind of an island accent - like Jamaican or Trinidadian) took my name and info and said she would call me back when she had a minute to check it out. I Told her I was looking for a status of a ccdw permit application. She called me back after about an hour and told me that my application was going through the last 2 steps, Waiting to be signed and then sent in a letter. She said it would be a few weeks.
  by sethinde

Well, after 19 weeks to the day. I have in my hand a DE CCDW. Just like everyone said, it arrives when you least expect it. came home to turn on the AC because the house was closed up and I did not want to bake the dogs. Mail was there and so was the letter from the Prothonotary.

Time to go to walmart to get a new wallet that will hold this huge ugly plastic card they made. I could have done better at home with a PC and Laser Printer.
  by sanman9781

:applause: :applause: :applause: