If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #94832  by Pearldrum

It's been almost 3 years using John Morgan as the CCDW class teacher. Does anyone know if there is some sort of timeframe everything must be completed by or within for the process to still be valid? Will I have to take the CCDW classes again since it's been near 3 years since I've taken the class?
 #94833  by SCUBA9097

Lately they have been requiring that the class be no longer than 1 year old. This is a relatively new requirement, as it only began in the last two years or so.
 #94839  by photog

Look at the notary stamp on your certificate that the instructor gave you. The date has most likely expired. If so, your best recourse is to see if the instructor will issue you another certificate. (bring him your expired one)

Good Luck!
 #94842  by Trapper

My training course was taken in 2004 and it was accepted last year. I received a new copy of my training certificate from them that was notorized a week before I submitted my application. I think as long as the notarization is new, you should be fine. I will second what photog said and see if they will issue you another certificate.
Good luck!
 #95722  by Gotarheels03

Trapper wrote:My training course was taken in 2004 and it was accepted last year. I received a new copy of my training certificate from them that was notorized a week before I submitted my application. I think as long as the notarization is new, you should be fine. I will second what photog said and see if they will issue you another certificate.
Good luck!
This. I've done exactly this for CCW's in other states using old training. Just contacted the place I had my training done and they sent a dated letter which worked fine. It's a good thing to remember should you decide to apply for other states permits in later years.