Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #104675  by Kuntryboy816

georgie c wrote::pbjtime: getting ready to head out for W.V. do you think 2- 9 mils. 2- 380's and the Winchester 12 gauge defender is enough fire power in case it hits the fan while we are away? :D
Your loadout is a light EDC for them WV hillbillies! They carry all that...and a banjo! :troll: Have a fun and safe trip! Hopefully you find some nice out-of-the-way property. It's beautiful country down that way. I have a few friends that have property in WV. I'm originally a mountain hillbilly from southwestern VA (Go Hokies) and I'd love to be able to move back home some day. It's a whole different life down yonder.
 #104739  by georgie c

hey joet; thanks for the book suggestions . have already read ONE SECOND AFTER. there is another good series of 4 books called the "going home "series by A. American also I may suggest you read A NATION FORSAKEN by F. Michael Maloof . just got back yesterday. looked at property in Calhoun co. w.v. and Roane co. (culture shock) Calhoun co. has no 4 land roads and there is one traffic light in the county and it is a blinker. also looked at one in Ohio 14 miles from New Matamoras it is on a tributary to the Ohio river . 33.2 acres with house and free natural gas for under 90K
 #104740  by georgie c

forgot to mention , open carried everywhere except p.r.m.d. I felt so safe being unarmed as I drove past an empty Oriole stadium
 #104771  by joet

georgie c wrote:when and where is the monthly prepper meet-up?
Glad your back... PM me I will give you my #..
 #104829  by georgie c

the 5 ton troop transport I bought in January is in the shop again for air pressure system repair. if anyone is interested in looking at a bug-out vehicle just Google the m923 a2 truck 1991 made by BMY ;)
 #105427  by rosco87

I need to get on here more often! I'm into prepping as well!