Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #109403  by GatorDude

Even if it is, remember that in Delaware it is a crime to be in possession of a firearm while "intoxicated." The same standard as driving applies (.08% BAC).
 #109412  by myopicvisionary

I have OCed in numerous bars, I just don't imbibe while carrying. Can't speak for DP's stance on OC though.
 #109413  by Boots

georgie c wrote:is the deer park in Newark O.C. friendly?
What are you referring to? If there is a park called "Deer Park", then I am not familiar with it. If "the deer park" refers to Deer Park Tavern, then just go there and see for yourself. If asked to leave by management, then just do so.

Personally, while not illegal in DE, I think it's bad P.R. for our cause to OC in a tavern or bar while drinking. Even if you were to have just one beer and be perfectly fine, bars and taverns attract troublemakers that can get quite belligerent.

I've OCd in places like the LongHorn Steakhouse and had one beer with my meal without any concerns, but personally would avoid bars and taverns while OCing. JMHO.
 #109414  by brich2929

georgie c wrote:is the deer park in Newark O.C. friendly?
Just Do It!
 #109415  by CorBon

I'm fairly certain that Georgie's post does not directly reference drinking alcohol.
 #109418  by NormH3

CorBon wrote:I'm fairly certain that Georgie's post does not directly reference drinking alcohol.
Regardless, as mentioned there are other people there that will be and possibly some to excess. Stuff happens...
 #109420  by georgie c

its for my retirement get together with co-workers. ( deer park tavern )
 #109421  by Kuntryboy816

The color 7, following the number Yellow is indirectly related to the price of tea in Uzbekistan on the dark side of the sun which correlates to an increas in the stock market of 357 feet. That also means that Howard the Duck captained the Black Pearl on the 7th Saturday of February while his dog sang Yankee Doodle to the tune of Welcome to the Jungle.

Hope this answers your question or at least helps in some way.....

When's your retirement party? Lets go test the waters before then. Maybe get a few of the guys together like Chuck, Zach, Mark, Larry, etc....? I'm free most evenings.