Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #112777  by soundman2345

Every spammer seems to join between 11:00PM and 4:00AM. They don't only start their own spam topic, they also put spam replies to existing topics. Heck, I almost reported Boots reply just out of habit. :D
 #112780  by NCC

THIS is how sad this is.... I upgraded to a brand new computer this past weekend so I have all new browsers installed. I have been coming here once or twice a day all this week, saw no new messages were posted each time and move on. After 5 days I just realized I was no longer signed in! So that is why it was saying no new messages. I just signed in and found TWO real messages and 4 spams.

Heavy sigh.

#112781  by dave_in_delaware

soundman2345 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:22 pm.... Heck, I almost reported Boots reply just out of habit. :D
You reported one of my own posts, too.
 #112782  by soundman2345

dave_in_delaware wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:18 pm
soundman2345 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:22 pm.... Heck, I almost reported Boots reply just out of habit. :D
You reported one of my own posts, too.
Sorry about that Chief. :oops:
 #112783  by dave_in_delaware

soundman2345 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:45 amSorry about that Chief. :oops:
It's OK, I understand. It's been nothing but spam here lately, and (sadly) I've been a stranger to the forum other than to clean it up from time to time.

Do people still visit here (not just to spam) or has everyone sort of migrated to the Facebook group page?

I'm not endorsing FB, just curious.
 #112786  by pick_six

Since the upgrade, I don’t see a link?button? For most recent / new posts. (Surfing on iPhone) I get places by viewing general forum categories.

Is there one I am missing?

Regarding spammers, yeah, there are a bunch of their posts still there, several recent, and showing as the most recent post in a number of post categories. The one post wonders with links to Asian junk sales embedded in their posts or siglines.

La vie. The Maryland shooters site, linked at the bottom of the deloc forums page, does have some pretty good info, very active, and is more active in the Delaware sub forum than here. Also seen a couple of folks from here post. They’re also pretty good with national and regional 2a issue posting. Including Delaware.
NCC wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:18 pm THIS is how sad this is.... I upgraded to a brand new computer this past weekend so I have all new browsers installed. I have been coming here once or twice a day all this week, saw no new messages were posted each time and move on. After 5 days I just realized I was no longer signed in! So that is why it was saying no new messages. I just signed in and found TWO real messages and 4 spams.

Heavy sigh.