Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #798  by dave_in_delaware

That guy just sounds like another example of someone being full of himself, NOT full of information.

So, how "bad" was the show? Should I save my $5 tomorrow?
 #799  by Wynder

We stayed for all of about 20 minutes or so... it was nice to walk around look at all of the crap I couldn't afford, get berated and leave shortly thereafter.

Nothing of huge interest to me, but then again, I'm not a rifle or shotgun guy of which they had a decent amount.
 #800  by dave_in_delaware

How many tables of stuff were there? 5? 20?

Were there any handgun accessories, like mag pouches, magazines, etc?
 #801  by Wynder

Maybe about 20-25... Most of the stuff I saw were war relics with regards to pouches. Nothing that made me stand up and say, "Wow, that's a good deal for something I need."
 #802  by radnor

dave_in_delaware wrote:So, how "bad" was the show? Should I save my $5 tomorrow?
That will get you an hour on the range tomorrow...... What time? After 12:00?
 #803  by dave_in_delaware

Very good point.

I'm not sure on a time... but I may be persuaded to hit the range for a bit...
 #811  by LordJim

So, how "bad" was the show? Should I save my $5 tomorrow?
Unless you're after a 3 1/2 foot buck knife or some surplus WWII ammunition I'd say that it's safe to skip this one.

-
Jim
 #813  by dave_in_delaware

LordJim wrote:Unless you're after ... some surplus WWII ammunition I'd say that it's safe to skip this one.
WWII surplus ammo you say? You didn't happen to see any Russian 7.62x54R for a Mosin Nagant, did you? :drool:
 #816  by radnor

dave_in_delaware wrote:I'm not sure on a time... but I may be persuaded to hit the range for a bit...
I want to get there 'bout 1:00 or so.
 #821  by dave_in_delaware

Well, I decided to not go to either (show or range). Sorry if I missed anyone there.

My fiancee is a tad "under the weather" today, so I chose to stay with her all day and keep her company. I did manage to mow the grass at her house for her, too.