Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
  by bms429

is everyone on vacation? or nothing to talk about? :? :? :?
  by myopicvisionary

I was on and commented at 0523 this morning! Oh, and right now!
  by bms429

I guess some people have to work at work... :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh:
  by stephpd

Not that I couldn't chat at work but was busy reading some threads and links to other threads over at PAFAO. I got caught up in one link that was a forum for the Philly police. One of the members at PAFOA wanted to know how Philly cops felt about open carry. Most (not all) will just shoot you. Don't care what the law is. They even took offense to the term LEO. They're cops! The law means little to them. Scary

http://www.domelights.com/forums/index. ... opic=20290

I'd stay out of Philly, if the BG's don't get you the cops will.
  by bms429

stephpd wrote:Not that I couldn't chat at work but was busy reading some threads and links to other threads over at PAFAO. I got caught up in one link that was a forum for the Philly police. One of the members at PAFOA wanted to know how Philly cops felt about open carry. Most (not all) will just shoot you. Don't care what the law is. They even took offense to the term LEO. They're cops! The law means little to them. Scary

http://www.domelights.com/forums/index. ... opic=20290

I'd stay out of Philly, if the BG's don't get you the cops will.

Wow, talk about messed up. I was reading the thread over there about PA Patriot and their OC/CC meet at old country buffet. I was shocked at that. I wish I knew as much as the guy they held in the incident. Thank goodness we never had that kind of reaction during our meets(though I have only attended 1 haha)

Looks like PA is having its share of events as of late.
  by Sprat

BMS???????????????????

both Rob and I commented on your carry at college thread

sprat
  by bms429

true. i guess its normal activity. I will go back to my hole.....haha I have been really busy for the past 2 weeks and haven't really been on here much until yesterday and today.
:kuku: :kuku: :kuku:
  by stephpd

Sprat, If you think the OCB incident was wild, follow the link I gave above. It was started by a member of PAFAO to a forum for police a few weeks ago. The response from the people on that board will give you a clue to the mindset of the police. I'll refrain from calling them LEO's mostly because they found offense to the term. And after reading the whole thread I agree. Most, not all, don't care about the law.

Be for warned, the language is terrible. The rule of law doesn't exist in Philly. :(
  by LordJim

The response from the people on that board will give you a clue to the mindset of the police.
Disgraceful. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

It's funny, referring to the original poster as a Jackoff and suggesting that he's compensating for something. Mr. Pot, I'd like you to meet my friend, Mr. Kettle.

What a mess.

-
Jim
  by bms429

+eleventybillion

Those cops are a disgrace to what law enforement should be. :evil: :evil: :evil: They are not to act on what they think but what is legal or not. If no crime in happening then they should leave a person alone.

As much as i hate to, I agree that CC would be a better option in PHL. I oculd hardly imagine OC being practical and safe. I know I wouldnt do it, but I owuldnt arrest someone for it either.