Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #1763  by Wynder

Hey, guys...

Anyone have a source or contact who would be able to do a bit of volume printing and binding very cheaply? I'd like to get 100 or so of the brochures made up and 50 or so of the Delaware Firearms Laws printed and bound. This would probably run me about $250 at Kinko's, meh.

I was hoping to give some of this stuff out at the Utah Class in hopes of generating some interest and doing general education, but I can't foot that cost out of pocket.
 #1765  by stephpd

It's been a while but I had good experience with Joseph Smalls. Printing press type stuff. High quality. Small runs cost more because you have to pay for the plates. Large runs are much cheaper per copy. Second runs are cheaper then the first. Plates are good for several thousand copies.

Of course they didn't have Kinko's back then.

Hopefully we have or will have someone that works at a place like that.

Or we could take up a collection.
Maybe I'm no help at all.
 #1770  by Wynder

Well, I'm hoping that it doesn't have to be a job that requires a press -- just a good quality color laser printer and some binding/folding machines.
 #1773  by LordJim

No ideas on the printer, but I'd be happy to make a donation to help defray the cost. Let me know what you need.

-
Jim
 #1780  by dave_in_delaware

Kinko's is usually expensive.

How about a Staples or Office Depot or Office Max?

Or RCI (Reproduction Center) on Churchman's Road? They're pretty good w/ speed and cost. http://www.rciplot.com/

Or Fast Signs? I think they do "regular" copying/binding.... http://www.fastsigns.com/

Or Aztec (although IIRC I think they're kinda pricey, too).

Sorry, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
 #1787  by bms429

check out parcelsinc.com they are our in house mail room/courier service. they have an office over on 230 market st. i dont know if they do this kind of thing for walk-ins, but its worth a shot.