Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #48964  by dave_in_delaware

I modified our official logo to better adapt it to being on various background colors. I sent our logo to the shirt company for their review and adaptation into a thread-based template. I'm waiting for word from them before mentioning anything about prices here, in case "extra" design work is needed to convert our logo.

I'll keep everyone posted! Thank you for your patience.
 #48973  by bluedog46

dave_in_delaware wrote:Sorry, but this thread isn't about t-shirts, only emboidered polo shirts.

I'm finalizing some details on this idea. I'll be posting pricing and other info shortly.
I hijacked it :D

I am intrested in a polo, but the t-shirt would be noticed more especially with a nice design on the back and get the polo for the winter. I am intrested in either though.
 #49000  by dave_in_delaware

OK, I finally got a chance to speak to the company who does the shirts, and get a few questions answered. Since we'd be a new customer, we're entitled to a discount on our first order. But even without any discount, their normal prices are well below anything else I've found so far. Normally I would want to see a product's quality before having other people order anything, but I've heard first-hand (in person) from a satisfied customer that the quality is high on these shirts, so we'll try them out!

Please understand that there will be a fair markup on the prices of each shirt, so that the proceeds can go directly back into DELOC to help with web hosting and domain names of the site. That is the point to selling DELOC merchandise after all. ;)

So, here's the lowdown on pricing and sizing, based on a discount for this first order:

Any size, any color, discounted price = $20 each. Yes, that's right. Only $20 for an awesome DELOC logo embroidered polo shirt in your choice of color and size! Please note: For future orders, the price may be slightly higher depending on whether or not there is a sale/discount available to us. But like I said, even their regular pricing is very affordable.

Shirt colors available: White, Navy, burgundy, black, royal blue, hunter green, red, island blue, heather grey, grass green. Shirt colors as per their website.

According to their website, there are a few sizes in a few colors that are on backorder and unavailable right now: Royal Blue 3XL, Red 3XL, Island Blue M and XL, and Heather Grey 3XL. All other colors and sizes are good-to-go (as of right now anyway).

I would need to get your money up front before I place the order, because I don't have any extra money to spot anyone for the shirts. Hopefully that's acceptable to everyone, and I apologize if this is a problem. I can accept cash or personal checks. I have a PayPal account but my credit card info related to it is messed up, so that's not an option right now.

So, let me know how many you want, and in what size. And I'll collect your money somehow. Our discounted prices are on a limited time offer. I'd like to have your orders and money in ASAP, by April 22 at the latest for this ordering round. If you can't get your order in this time, we will have another ordering time in the future, so don't worry.

Keep in mind, our logo was originally designed with a darker blue background in mind. The logo design will work with any shirt color you choose (since the interior circle area is "transparent" now), but it just might not "look" quite right with certain colors. The choice is up to you, of course. There's no limitation on which color you choose, other than what the shirt company has to offer.

You can post your order in this thread, or send me a PM. Either way.

Thanks everyone!
 #49006  by dave_in_delaware

GatorDude wrote:What's the website so we can check out the colors?
Added a quick link in my previous post, but it's here as well.

In my opinion, I think the logo would look best on Navy, Royal, or even Heather Grey. And probably Black and White. The greens and reds, I'm not so sure about. And the Island Blue is almost the same color as one of the counties in the logo. But again, you can order whatever you want.

Remember, the shirt color will show through the inner circle surrounding the State in the logo.
 #49009  by bluedog46

i know this might be almost close to done, but has anyone checked out BJs wholesale club? I think they were having some prety good prices.
 #49015  by dave_in_delaware

Sodbuster wrote:The girlfriend wants to know if there is separate sizing for men and women.
I don't think so according to their website, but I did send them the question. I'll let you know what I find out.

Here's the sizing from their site, for "Men's Relaxed" shirts, which is the kind of polo shirt these will be:
Code: Select all
            Small 	  Medium   	Large 	X-Large 	2X-Large    3X
Chest      34-36 	   38-40 	  42-44 	46-48 	   50-52      54-56
Neck 	    14-14 ½    15-15 ½   16-16 ½ 	17-17 ½ 	17 ½-18    18-18 ½
Sleeve      32-33 	  33-34 	  34-35 	35-36 	   36-37      37-38
 #49040  by dave_in_delaware

astro_wanabe wrote:We don't have another meeting between now and April 22nd, so how do you want us to get you the money?
For cash, I can come to you, you can come to me, we can meet in the middle, whatever. For a check, you can send it directly to me at home. PM me for my address if you want to pay that way. We have time for that option.

The April 22 date might be able to be pushed back a little, too. I just mentioned that to get orders in sooner rather than later.