Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #49714  by Mr.Skellington

Yes you can get T-shirts from Wynder's link.

You can also order a DELOC frosted beer mug or stein to toast the defeat of Markell's ridiculous bills. Order now to ensure they arrive in time :lol:

http://www.zazzle.com/delaware_open_car ... 9769093562
 #49748  by astro_wanabe

Just wondering if we have a delivery date guesstimate, like perhaps next meeting? Should we all try to wear DELOC swag @ the meetings, or do you guys like being able to deny any association with me? :sparring:
 #49751  by bluedog46

Mr.Skellington wrote:Yes you can get T-shirts from Wynder's link.

You can also order a DELOC frosted beer mug or stein to toast the defeat of Markell's ridiculous bills. Order now to ensure they arrive in time :lol:

http://www.zazzle.com/delaware_open_car ... 9769093562
They dont want much for that stuff do they? It is for a good cause, but i think $20 a t shirt shipped should give some profit to deloc and a cool shirt.
 #49857  by SugarBoy13

When is the deadline for ordering?
 #49869  by dave_in_delaware

SugarBoy13 wrote:When is the deadline for ordering?
Actually, I had set it for this past Friday, but....

I've extended the deadline!!! We have a little while longer to get orders and payments in. Which is good thanks to the holiday weekend.

If you've already ordered and I received your payments (you know who you are via PM), THANK YOU!!

If you've already ordered and I have NOT received payment, please make arrangements with me to get your payment to me. Cash or check. PM me for my address if you want to send a check. I've already received a few payments like that and it seems to work. Or I can meet you somewhere (within reasonable driving distance).

If you haven't ordered, let me know what you want and how many, and we can arrange payment details.

Also: If someone orders a particular size in a particular color and that combo is NOT available any longer (out of stock), should I just go up one size? Think about that, and I'll contact you through PM if that's the case with your order.

Again, thanks to all who are ordering embroidered shirts. All proceeds go directly back into DELOC's site!
 #50711  by dave_in_delaware

Bump! :mrgreen:

Deadline was extended so I could get more orders and payments in, although I haven't gotten either....

For those who have ordered already and did not pay yet, please tell me how I can get your money. I do NOT have a surplus of funds in my account to cover your order!

Also, right before I place the order I'll double-check to make sure your color and size of shirt is available. If it is NOT, I'll let you know ASAP (via PM) to ask what you want to do. I would assume that you'd want to go up one size, so if I don't hear from you, I'll assume that.

Final deadline is this Friday, May 13!! So get your orders AND payments in NOW!

Thank you.
 #51434  by dave_in_delaware

Update on these shirts and order....

It has literally been a partial nightmare trying to get these shirts ordered in a resonable amount of time. Every day that I would think I'm ready to order them, one or two sizes in one or two colors would be out-of-stock or "temporarily unavailable." I've had to modify two members' orders to accommodate the lack of color/sizing availability, and then those went "unavailable" as well. WTF!! :censored:

I called the shirt company today to explain my frustration with always being unable to order our shirts. They do not take orders over the phone for items not in stock, so I have to wait until the next major shipment of sizes/colors of the shirts we need.

That will be June 13. :evil:

So, my apologies to everyone on this insane ordering delay. I feel bad for rushing everyone into getting your orders in, getting orders modified (for some) via PM, collecting your money so I can pay for the order... all just to sit on my butt being unable to actually place the order.

Ugh. So frustrating.
 #51441  by dave_in_delaware

GatorDude wrote:Hey...at least we have a potential order date!!! :pbjtime:
Yeah, but I was hoping to order everything a few weeks ago....
 #51444  by GatorDude

dave_in_delaware wrote:
GatorDude wrote:Hey...at least we have a potential order date!!! :pbjtime:
Yeah, but I was hoping to order everything a few weeks ago....
Sh!t happens.... :D