Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #104313  by viper98

thank you for stopping over....always a pleasure
 #105376  by sethinde

Would like to thank Viper for another flawless and painless transaction. I know there is no need to sing the praises of Viper and his services, but I will anyway.
If your in the market to add to the collection in your safes, you cant do any better than to contact Viper98!

I am thoroughly enjoying the new rifle :pbjtime:
 #105378  by DP21

Same here his fast responses to messages and great service will keep me going back
 #105382  by viper98

thanks guys appreciate the kind words...
 #105809  by dave_in_delaware

Time for a much-needed visit to see my favorite FFL! Bringing a friend with me this evening, too.

See you this evening, Chris.
 #105815  by viper98

thank you for stopping by David..it was a pleasure seeing you...appreciate the referral..
 #106813  by knohope

Another successful trip to the Viper's den today. ;) Thanks a bunch Chris! You've gained another happy customer in my brother-in-law.
 #106816  by viper98

Always a pleasure my friend..look forward to seeing you soon...
 #106844  by CD Long

Met Viper today. I was amazed with his shop. Like a kid in an old time candy shop. I was impressed with his service. He stays with each customer, one at a time until their session is done. I was more impressed by his knowledge. I went in wanting a 1911, 45 ACP, He gave me several options and one of them was just right for my hands and my billfold! Looks like Momma and I + my hunting buddies will be visiting his shop on a regular basic.
Viper,
Thanks for taking the time to school this ole fart today!
 #106851  by viper98

Thank you CD...It was a pleasure having you over.....