Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #92025  by Taurus247

Welcome to DELOC. Lots of great people and info on here. We have a few members who are also stationed at Dover. Thank you for your service.
 #92034  by unclejack

Hi All
Newbe to the OC here. Just got my CCW it was a lot easier but more expensive than I thought. I carry a Taurus P111 G2 as a ccw and a Ruger service six 357 as an OC. I like what I read so far on this forum and I'm gonna try to catch up with some of you at your next meet up. See ya then.
 #92035  by Taurus247

unclejack wrote:Hi All
Newbe to the OC here. Just got my CCW it was a lot easier but more expensive than I thought. I carry a Taurus P111 G2 as a ccw and a Ruger service six 357 as an OC. I like what I read so far on this forum and I'm gonna try to catch up with some of you at your next meet up. See ya then.
Welcome. Are you in Northern or Southern DE?
 #92104  by Slimphattz1

Hello. I'm Nathan from Newark DE. Im 27. I oc a S&W sd9 (not the value edition) or my Taurus PT845. The caliber is in the names. I am happy to be a part of this forum and I look forward to learning alot and sharing what ever knowledge I have.
 #92740  by LazyFeralCat

My name is Jay and I'm from Kent County. I don't open carry, concealed carry, own a handgun, and don't plan to buy one, but believe these things to be absolute rights for those who want to do so. I feel slightly safer knowing there are armed civilians in public places. More importantly I feel that having such highly visible, intelligent, and responsible gun owners out and about is ultimately protecting my rights as a hunter and owner of long guns. Keep up the good work.
 #92753  by photog

Welcome to the forum folks!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Lots of knowledgable and friendly people here......

Have a nice day!
photog