Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #63884  by Lascivious1

Decided to go this sunday at 3 pm.
After walking in i realized it was packed which didnt surprise me. i decided i wont be waiting but what alarmed me was the actual kind of people that were there and they were in groups!

And i am not talking about blacks

needless to say i wont be going on the weekends anymore!
I'll find my time during the week days lol
 #63887  by Fishhunter911

Make sure you go earlier. The groups start showing up around 4:30 during the weekdays.
 #63902  by John75

Last time I went on a weekend there was a 1.5 hr wait. No way I was waiting that long. So no more weekends there for me unless it's early.
 #63914  by WPCatfish

Lascivious1 wrote:Decided to go this sunday at 3 pm.
After walking in i realized it was packed which didnt surprise me. i decided i wont be waiting but what alarmed me was the actual kind of people that were there and they were in groups!

So what kind of people were there?
 #63916  by Lascivious1

Are the islamic people allowed to shoot guns?

Cause i swore i read some where islamic's denighed gun training.

I'm not being racist just concerned.
 #63922  by Fishhunter911

My problem with the groups that are showing up are young guys and girls dressed very provocatively in short skirts and LOW cut tops renting a lane and sharing weapons. The girls always seem nervous and the guys are always trying to impress the girls. It is becoming the "date night" hangout. Most of the time you can tell these young ones have no experience and by the way they talk they are there cause it is "cool". They scare/worry me more then anyone else that are there actually practicing or getting to know their own weapon.
 #63925  by bmel17

Fishhunter911 wrote:My problem with the groups that are showing up are young guys and girls dressed very provocatively in short skirts and LOW cut tops renting a lane and sharing weapons. The girls always seem nervous and the guys are always trying to impress the girls. It is becoming the "date night" hangout. Most of the time you can tell these young ones have no experience and by the way they talk they are there cause it is "cool". They scare/worry me more then anyone else that are there actually practicing or getting to know their own weapon.
I never have any issues with short skirts and low cut tops. eh maybe its just me :?
 #63926  by Fishhunter911

Tends to be distracting. As in, we males, tend to lose focus when presented with such things. This is not a good thing at a gun range IMHO.

And no, i usually have no issue with low cut tips and short skirts lol
 #63927  by WPCatfish

Fishhunter911 wrote:My problem with the groups that are showing up are young guys and girls dressed very provocatively in short skirts and LOW cut tops renting a lane and sharing weapons. The girls always seem nervous and the guys are always trying to impress the girls. It is becoming the "date night" hangout. Most of the time you can tell these young ones have no experience and by the way they talk they are there cause it is "cool". They scare/worry me more then anyone else that are there actually practicing or getting to know their own weapon.
Low cut tops and ejecting brass can be quite amusing...unless you're the one getting burned!

I was at Shooter's Choice with a friend and we were next to a 'date night' couple. While I was hanging back, I noticed the girl was laughing a lot. Finally asked his date what was going on, she told me her boyfriend was flinching every time my friend and I were shooting. So I told her and my friend to watch the guy when I switched from the Beretta 92 to my SAA.
 #63931  by John75

The safety part is a little concerning but I think it's great that new shooters are coming out. More people won't be scared of guns and may want to own one.