Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #64143  by Lascivious1

I'm telling you guy's.. a quote from Hickock45 "it's hard to miss with this thing"

It really is! My Walther PPQ is just amazing. i shot my Ruger at 10 yards and out of 30rnds missed 5 times with the hits grouped in a 2 inch group.
then for the hell of it ran another 100rnds through it to give it more life. then packed it away.

Pulled out the PPQ and instead of starting at 10 yards i pushed it to 15. at first i thought man thats alittle far but i just thought to myself keep the front sight in view and 'squeeze" the trigger and i couldnt beleive when i pulled it in i only missed 2 times!! :applause:
and that was out of 30 rnds.

I dont know if im a natural at this or if its the gun? but im happy with my shots. not sure how many rnds i shot with the ppq. but it was alot. i had a *hit load of brass all around lol
and at the end i missed 18rnds. just counted how many missed since i didnt know how much ammo i went through but the middle of the paper was pretty much gone by the time i got done with it lol

after that you know i had to let off a couple mags of rapid fire lol this guns made for it.

decided to pull the ruger out again and run another 50rnds from the holster. kinda like a quick draw to see how well i could hit the target at 10 yards.
BTW, i was using the square targets all day that are around 12x12 maybe an inch more not sure. fromt he holster i didnt do so good. well not as good as i would have liked. at 10 yards and 50 rounds almost all the rnds hit the paper but only one rnds got the center bullseye :pointlaugh: the rest were all over the place but atleas they were hitsd on the paper lol

Hope im not boring you guys with this stuff. its just i havent shot guns in 20+ years and with my two new purchases im really siked how well im hitting marks.

Beside golf,moutainbiking,tennis, and hiking i found another hobby im kinda good at. now if i could find the time for it all.
come on Powerball daddy needs a new HK MR556A1 haha
 #64145  by photog

Congratulations on what sounds like a very successful range trip!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: