Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #91925  by Owen

Do I count as a noob? :troll:

I'd be ok with just helping out on those nights. I support bringing new people into our sport 110%! :pbjtime:
 #91926  by Chizult

radnor wrote:John confirmed 2nd Wed of the month it is.

Happy B-day to the wife.
Gah! I knew you were going to do that to me!!
 #91928  by radnor

Sorry. You'll have to give her the new toy early and dinner too.
Guess she'll beat the S%$& out of you when we all sing happy birthday...

Hopefully SHE picked it out and hands on first.
 #91942  by cj45lc

radnor wrote:Sorry. You'll have to give her the new toy early and dinner too.
Guess she'll beat the S%$& out of you when we all sing happy birthday...

Hopefully SHE picked it out and hands on first.
Now that is funny right there...LMAO
 #91947  by radnor

Just sent to the members @ DSPC:

Good morning to all!

On Wednesday November 13 @ 5:30PM we will be having Action Pistol for beginners. This event is open to members and non-members. Cost for members: $3.00 and non-members: $5.00. You will need a strong side holster and 50-60 rounds of ammo.

I am asking the regular AP shooters not to shoot this night so we can introduce new shooters to AP.

As always, be safe.
 #92027  by radnor

New shooters please arrive NO LATER THAN 5:30 for a safety briefing, orientation, and qualifying shoot.
 #92033  by cj45lc

Good deal

Hopefully I'll be able to make it...if my dumb ass doesn't forget the date lol
 #93362  by radnor

On Wednesday 11 Dec @ 5:15PM we will be having Action Pistol for beginners. This event is open to members and non-members. Cost for members: $3.00 and non-members: $5.00. You will need a strong side holster and 50-60 rounds of ammo.

I am asking the regular AP shooters not to shoot this night so we can introduce new shooters to AP.

As always, be safe.
 #93384  by Owen

radnor wrote:On Wednesday 11 Dec @ 5:15PM we will be having Action Pistol for beginners. This event is open to members and non-members. Cost for members: $3.00 and non-members: $5.00. You will need a strong side holster and 50-60 rounds of ammo.

As always, be safe.
Sounds good to me. 8-)