Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #100834  by Kuntryboy816

AP was pretty awesome as usual last night. There was about 15 of us there. Got to meet Piazza and Dugan was there as well. Astro showed up a bit late but the more the merrier. I shot a heckuva lot better than I thought I would seeing as how I hadn't been to AP in a few months. Glad to shake the rust off and send some lead downrange. I definitely need to look into a .22 for carbine nights as well. I don't think my air rifle (although accurate) would have let me stay within the 90 second time allowance. :lol:
 #100836  by Piazza

Good to meet you and Dugan!

I was thinking the same thing about picking up a 22. I really want to build an AR this fall so I might just drop in a conversion kit. 300 blackout is an option too but that's probably a little over my head at the moment.
 #100841  by Owen

I missed Monday and Wednesday. :( Hopefully next week will be better. :D
 #100896  by Owen

After a busy last week, I'm planning on being there tonight! :pbjtime:
 #101131  by soundman2345

Trying out me new Glock 23 at Action Pistol tonight. Be there or be square! :mrgreen:
 #101226  by astro_wanabe

Unfortunately I'll have class every Mon / Wed this semester :( But I'm off tonight due to the holiday! Is AP happening tonight?
 #101227  by Owen

Shrek emailed that tonight is a carbine night and bring a flashlight.

I'll be there tonight.
 #101228  by astro_wanabe

Owen wrote:Shrek emailed that tonight is a carbine night and bring a flashlight.

I'll be there tonight.
Awesome thanks!
 #101233  by Owen

Had a good AP night! :pbjtime:

We were shooting in the dark which is always challenging but still fun.

Good to see you there again Astro!