Discuss the when's and where's of the next range trip.
 #101610  by Kuntryboy816

Awesome but crazy time at AP last night! We started out with a USALPOG_L_M_N_O_P (?) qualifier, then set up walls and barriers for the next 2 shoots. Firing around walls and through openings/tubes was pretty awesome but a lot of work. Thanks to Dave, Dave2 and Mike(?) for running the shoot in Shrek's absence.

I vote we buy a good large tract of land and build a scenario/kill house! It might be easier than moving all those walls and barriers around and would definitely give us more room!
:troll:
 #101611  by Kuntryboy816

Setting up the 2nd scenario... a lot of us were very confused
 #101637  by Owen

Looks like a lot of fun! I was sick so I missed it. :(

A shoot house would be nice or maybe an outdoor range. DSPC is looking for land for an outdoor range if anyone has any suggestions please PM me. Need ~10 acres for rifles. A three gun AP would be too awesome!
 #102924  by Owen

willyb1972020 wrote:What is the membership cost?
$100/yr once you join.
 #102930  by Kuntryboy816

Owen wrote:
$100/yr once you join.
That's good to know! I've easily spent that much between Targetmaster and Elk Neck this year... :oops:
 #102931  by Dugan

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
Owen wrote:
$100/yr once you join.
That's good to know! I've easily spent that much between Targetmaster and Elk Neck this year... :oops:
Id need to shoot more.... I still like ommens 4$ shoots
 #102932  by Owen

I forgot to add that there is a $150 joining fee when you first join as well.

It's pistol caliber only so it can't replace every range but it is indoor and the booths at the firing line are heated (25 yard/50 foot). Down range is not heated (as AP shooters know.) :troll:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:That's good to know! I've easily spent that much between Targetmaster and Elk Neck this year... :oops:
I still need to get over to Elk Neck to shoot. Shotgun and modern sporting rifle (AR) are allowed there right? I just don't like the idea of no OC there.
Dugan wrote:Id need to shoot more.... I still like ommens 4$ shoots
I do too, but no open carry or holster draw is allowed at Omm.
 #102933  by Dugan

Owen wrote:I forgot to add that there is a $150 joining fee when you first join as well.

It's pistol caliber only so it can't replace every range but it is indoor and the booths at the firing line are heated (25 yard/50 foot). Down range is not heated (as AP shooters know.) :troll:
Kuntryboy816 wrote:That's good to know! I've easily spent that much between Targetmaster and Elk Neck this year... :oops:
I still need to get over to Elk Neck to shoot. Shotgun and modern sporting rifle (AR) are allowed there right? I just don't like the idea of no OC there.
Dugan wrote:Id need to shoot more.... I still like ommens 4$ shoots
I do too, but no open carry or holster draw is allowed at Omm.
Another reason I need a bullet trap in the shop hah
 #102935  by Owen

Dugan wrote:Another reason I need a bullet trap in the shop hah
"Please Santa, I've been a very good boy this year!" :troll: