Because we enjoy good company and good food.

What date is better for everyone?

November 09 (Monday)
No votes
0%
November 10 (Tuesday)
8%
November 12 (Thursday)
17%
November 16 (Monday)
58%
November 17 (Tuesday)
No votes
0%
November 19 (Thursday)
8%
Doesn't matter - make it for whenever!
8%
 #25623  by Godasmypilot

dave_in_delaware wrote:Back from dinner. What an awesome time, great food, great conversation, and great ideas. I'll pass what we discussed on to Wynder as well. I'm sure he'll like the ideas that were discussed.

It was a decent turnout tonight, with 12 people. And even the evasive Wynder made an appearance! :shock:

Thanks, everyone, for a great evening.
Glad to hear it was a good time, wish I could have made it! Hopefully I can actually join you next time, my class assignments got the best of me this time.
 #25624  by JägerMatthias

Aw, I HATE you guys. :x

So I somehow get outta class early, and head on down to Hibachi. I get there at like 21:30, and you weren't there! What happened? Last time we were at Hibachi, we stayed until 22:30 when they closed, and they had to nicely kick us out! Where were you guys??
:banghead:

Well anyway, I OCd and enjoyed the buffet all by myself. All the staff were very nice. I noticed the Sushi section was running a little dry, and so several employees asked if there was anything they could get me. Let me say that Hibachi's service and food are excellent, and I enjoy being a customer.
:applause:

(Disregard first statement. I don't hate anybody. :P )
 #25630  by SugarBoy13

Unfortunately, I was not able to go either. It has been a little crazy lately. I hope to make the December one.

So, what did I miss????
 #25631  by photog

dave_in_delaware wrote:
And even the evasive Wynder made an appearance! :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, everyone, for a great evening.
Thank YOU Dave, for setting it all up. The wife and I had a great time!!

Sidenote to Chip and Vic, your story about the newbie EMT was friggin hilarious!!!! Thanks!