Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which Day for a Meeting?

Monday Feb 18th
29%
Tuesday Feb 19th
No votes
0%
Wednesday Feb 20th
No votes
0%
Thursday Feb 21st
14%
Any Day Works
57%
 #81097  by Sodbuster

Just back from the meeting. Eight people turned out and a good time was had by all. Everyone sounds ready to do it again next month.

And in the best DELOC tradition, I'm pretty sure we were the last ones out of the restaurant . :lol:
 #81098  by scampbell3

Sorry, I could not be there tonight. I am out in Wisconsin for the week. I will plan on being at the next gathering provided I am not out-to-town.

Chip
 #81099  by DelmarDave

Just got home from the meeting. It was great meeting everyone that was able to show up. The wife and I are looking forward to the next one, I hope more will be able to show up next time.
 #81106  by Lfod/Dtom

Sorry I wasn't able to make it sounds like it went well,figures I miss this one its only a 5 minute drive from my place! Hope to make the next one.
 #81110  by geewiz

Just a quick post to say it was great meeting you guys. Lets do it again next month. Hopefully we can gather a larger group. Lets keep the ball rolling.
 #81124  by SeanM

My wife and I were unable to make it. We made another trip to the hospital this weekend, and she flat out wasn't up to it. :( We'll be there for the next one, good Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

Sean