Because we enjoy good company and good food.

Which Day for a Meeting?

Monday Feb 18th
29%
Tuesday Feb 19th
No votes
0%
Wednesday Feb 20th
No votes
0%
Thursday Feb 21st
14%
Any Day Works
57%
 #80138  by geewiz

What do you guys think about doing this on a Saturday. Maybe in Lewes or Rehobeth. Is there a reason to avoid weekends? Just a thought.
 #80139  by bluedog46

geewiz wrote:What do you guys think about doing this on a Saturday. Maybe in Lewes or Rehobeth. Is there a reason to avoid weekends? Just a thought.
Probably most restaurants would be busy as heck for a group of 20 or so to come in.
 #80463  by SasquatchAF

Any update to the downsate meeting?

I am all for it if we can get one going. Seems like it kinda tapered off around the beginning of the. Im sure once we make it a regular thing, it will be something we look forward to every month.

Also, I would vote, but from the days given, it doesnt matter much to me. So for those interested, lets get this ball rollin!
 #80470  by Sodbuster

OK, for you guys who can't make a decision, the poll has been updated. :D
You will need to vote again if you had voted in the old poll.

Next order of business is where. I'll throw in Bob Evans in Milford, but I'm open to suggestions.
 #80530  by SeanM

Sodbuster wrote:OK, for you guys who can't make a decision, the poll has been updated. :D
You will need to vote again if you had voted in the old poll.

Next order of business is where. I'll throw in Bob Evans in Milford, but I'm open to suggestions.
Voted. :-)

As for where - hey, I'm new here. Bob Evans works for me, but I'll go wherever it works out.

Sean
 #80691  by Sodbuster

Looks like it's Monday the 18th at;

BOB EVANS
947 N DUPONT HGWY
MILFORD , DE, 19963

Time: 6:30pm

If I can get a head count, I'll call ahead.
 #80729  by SeanM

Wife confirmed - she will be there with me. My folks might also attend.

I will have FSFFA stickers for anyone who is interested as well.

Sean
 #80730  by geewiz

I will be there, wife too. This will be the first meeting I have been able to attend. Looking forward to meeting you guys in person.
 #80781  by DelmarDave

I'll be there and the wife too. We are always happy to meet new people.