Because we enjoy good company and good food.

How many are you bringing?

60%
40%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
5+
No votes
0%
 #84311  by dave_in_delaware

Just now home from a busy day at work, and it would be over an hour to get there, so I don't think we'll be making it. Sorry everyone. Maybe next month.

Let us know how it went!
 #84314  by photog

AND subjected us to karaoke, AND then didn't even show up!!!

THANKS DAVE!

All kidding aside, had a great time as always...even the elusive Wynder showed up with the family!!! Lots of laughs and fun with great people! 19 by my count, had a few first timers there and was great meeting them as well.
 #84316  by joet

Wife and I went to our first..glad to finally put face to names. will plan to attend more in the future..thanks for the good time..Rob..great voice..
 #84317  by Kuntryboy816

Apologies for the no show y'all. My neighbor came over and asked for help wrenching on his girls car. He's helped me out in the past so it was only right to give him a hand. Maybe next month.
 #84324  by dave_in_delaware

photog wrote:AND subjected us to karaoke, AND then didn't even show up!!!

THANKS DAVE!
My apologies everyone. We had a pony undergo surgery at the farm this afternoon. Our day started at 7:00am to prepare for it and the vets' arrival. It was a long tough day, but the surgery was a huge success and the benefits were seen 5 minutes after it was completed.

I was a little worried about the karaoke thing. And whether it was the same ownership (pro-2A) as it was years ago....

Sounds like a great turnout! Glad everyone had fun.
 #84375  by Boots

WPCatfish wrote:I have issues that are slowly becoming subscriptions. Won't be able to make it.
We hope to see you next time!
 #84377  by Boots

dave_in_delaware wrote:I was a little worried about the karaoke thing. And whether it was the same ownership (pro-2A) as it was years ago.....
YES on the Pro-2A!

The karaoke worked out fine; several of our group participated and had a lot of fun doing it.
 #84397  by dave_in_delaware

Boots wrote:YES on the Pro-2A!
Excellent. I'm glad!
Boots wrote:The karaoke worked out fine; several of our group participated and had a lot of fun doing it.
Oh??! Who participated? Other than Wynder?