Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #84327  by dave_in_delaware

With the weather getting warmer, I was hoping for a volunteer to host May's meeting at their place for this month. Are there any volunteers?

(FYI: Usually the host sets the date (typically a Saturday but it isn't required) and start/end times, and provides whatever they would like. Guests bring the remainder of what's needed and it's all organized in the thread.)
 #85228  by dave_in_delaware

Well, I haven't heard anything, so I'll just set the date:

Date: Thursday, May 23, 2013 @ 6:30pm
Place: to be determined.

As always, suggestions are welcomed (often ignored, but always welcomed). And just so you know, NOT Don Pablos, not Little Anthony's, and not Shellhammers....
 #85257  by WPCatfish

dave_not_in_delaware wrote: And just so you know, NOT Don Pablos, not Little Anthony's, and not Shellhammers....

Who would suggest places such as those?
 #85261  by radnor

WPCatfish wrote:
dave_not_in_delaware wrote: And just so you know, NOT Don Pablos, not Little Anthony's, and not Shellhammers....

Who would suggest places such as those?
Where's Photog when you need him????
 #85264  by Guard_Duck

Macaroni Grill? Red Robin? Border Cafe?
 #85270  by SigGirl

white95zj wrote:Macaroni Grill? Red Robin? Border Cafe?
All great choices!

+1
Actually Border Cafe sounds awesome. Only second to Don Pablos. :lol:
 #85279  by Kuntryboy816

x3 on Border Cafe

I've been to Don Pablos 5x in the past month (all while OC) and haven't had any issues. BUT, then again we normally have less than 10 people in our party.
 #85287  by Amy Blackthorn

Ooh, I always enjoy Border Cafe's food. The last time there was a DELOC meeting there, they decided we were all Bounty Hunters. Aside from the occasional bad joke, the service was amazing, and no nasty glances.