Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #88693  by SasquatchAF

DelmarDave wrote:Not sure if I'm going to have enough chairs. Could you please bring along a chair and don't forget your towels and flip flops.
Thats what tailgates are for; you always have a chair wherever you go! :pbjtime:
 #88737  by DelmarDave

OK, the DELOC sign is done so look for it at the end of the driveway. For those of you that are speed demons, :lol: the speed limit is 50 mph (not 60 to 80 like everyone else likes to drive thru here) so you should be able to see it and get turned down the driveway with out slamming on the brakes. The sign is plenty big enough to see. See you Saturday.
 #88742  by Shooty

If you're still taking names, I'd like to swing by, too. What time is the kickoff? Thanks
 #88760  by spillanej

I was scheduled on this day.. the only day ive ever requested off. So yeah.. sorry I wont make it.
 #88767  by Amy Blackthorn

spillanej wrote:I was scheduled on this day.. the only day ive ever requested off. So yeah.. sorry I wont make it.
I'm sure J didn't know that. Next time speak up, I hear your boss is pretty cool and would help you out. ;)
 #88774  by dave_in_delaware

Our apologies in advance. We have to work this weekend (including training a new employee), so we have to pass on this one. Too bad, because it sounds like a really awesome time.
 #88797  by spillanej

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
spillanej wrote:I was scheduled on this day.. the only day ive ever requested off. So yeah.. sorry I wont make it.
I'm sure J didn't know that. Next time speak up, I hear your boss is pretty cool and would help you out. ;)
I did. I let everyone know a month in advance. Everyone.
 #88804  by stephpd

Wow! That was a fun day! Thanks Dave and Kim for hosting a great party.
I'd have thought a few folks would have already posted, as I just woke up, from a fun filled and exhausting day.

Definitely worth the 2+ hour drive, each way, to be in redneck heaven for a day.