Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #90681  by Taurus247

Amy Blackthorn wrote:If there's a bonfire, I may have to pick a pumpkin dessert to make. Maybe pumpkin pie dip. :D
I love Pumpkin Pie!! And yes there will be fire! lol
 #90939  by WPCatfish

myopicvisionary wrote:Sorry, we won't be able to make as I will be flying on a B-17G that day!

What position? Ball turret?
 #90953  by myopicvisionary

They do not allow anyone in the tail station or the ball turret during flight. But you are free to go everywhere else. I will be spending a good deal of time in the nose since my Dad was a B-17 bombardier.
 #91017  by SigGirl

Damn photog and I won't be able to make that date either. That damn pesky work thing just has to get in the way. :banghead:
 #91034  by Mr.Skellington

I'm looking forward to attending with my family. My wife has suggested I make a crock pot of my buffalo chicken for cheese steaks so I'll bring a hot dish.

Closer to the date when a headcount is made I'll be able to judge how much to make and get enough rolls.
 #91037  by Taurus247

Mr.Skellington wrote:I'm looking forward to attending with my family. My wife has suggested I make a crock pot of my buffalo chicken for cheese steaks so I'll bring a hot dish.

Closer to the date when a headcount is made I'll be able to judge how much to make and get enough rolls.
Look forward to having you and your family. As a reminder to all this is an all ages event. There will be at least 2 children then (Not sure if Mr. Skellington's family includes children) as my son will be there as well as my brothers daughter. I think I have had about 3 people msg me about coming so if you are please let me know and let me know what you are bringing so I can get the list together. Thanks everyone.
 #91094  by Taurus247

Tomorrow marks one week until the meeting. I will be busy tomorrow so don't know if ill be able to post so I'm doing it today. There are 3 confirmed as of my count today (Not sure how many is in your family Mr. Skellington). As far as food Im gonna grill up some hot dogs and hamburgers and Mr. Skellington and his family will be bringing a Buffalo Chicken dish. Still need drinks, ice, plates, forks, napkins etc. Also need firewood for the fire. If you are able to attend please PM me for the address and post or pm what you are bringing. Only a few rules:

Watch your speed on shore dr. (25 or less) I hate it to but there are still several families with kids that come down for the weekends and several retired people that live here full time that like to yell at people who drive to fast.

Drinking is fine its BYOB

No clear glass. To hard to find on the beach.

Other then that come down hang out bring the fam. have a good time bon fire will be lit around dusk. Hope to see as many of you as I can.
 #91095  by Taurus247

For anyone who is coming and wants breakfast there is a fundraiser for Cape Henlopen High Schools yearbook and news paper at Applebees on Rt. 1. The students do everything but cook. Its all you can eat for $7.

One of our day care parents, a good family friend and my brothers old teacher is the one who is in charge of it so just trying to help her out. If you cant make it but know anyone in the area please let them know. Thanks everyone.

Saturday, September 28th
8 am to 10 am
All You Can Eat for $7!

Support Cape Publications
Valhalla Yearbook &
Viking Ventures Student Newspaper

Applebee's
36501 Seaside Outlet Blvd
Rehoboth Beach