Because we enjoy good company and good food.
 #94255  by mdak06

I know it's too late for January, but I have a request regarding future polls that are posted for meetings.

Can we set up the polls so that they are "Approval Voting" style, which would allow people to select all of the days that are acceptable to them instead of just one?

For any of us who can do every day except for one, or for those of us who would be fine with two of the days but could not attend the other two, it doesn't really make sense for us to select only one day. It would give all of us a more accurate picture of what is acceptable (what is "approved") to the group if we could select multiple days that work for us.

If people still have a really strong preference, they can vote for just the one day. For me, it's a matter of one day being unacceptable, the other days being ok fine, so I'd vote for all of the other days. The approval voting setup gives people more flexibility. (It can be done with these polls by increasing the number of options each user can select.)

Thoughts?
 #94859  by mdak06

I'm bumping this thread regarding the voting method for meeting dates (see the first post) since I assume that sometime in the near future the threads for the February meetings will be posted.

I suppose it would make sense to use this method for the meeting location votes too.