NEW MEMBERS, PLEASE READ.
 #111814  by Wynder

Greetings, folks!

As you can tell by the pretty pink banner at the top of the forums, the time has come for Delaware Open Carry's annual fundraiser.

"But Rob, why are you asking for money on an otherwise free website?" That's a great question! After our first two years of operation, Delaware Open Carry had become so wildly popular and active that our remote host regularly got overwhelmed. That, combined with the general latency and downtime issues made using the site difficult.

So, in 2009, I leased a server. It's a machine over which I have complete administrative control and I'm free to tweak and modify for performance to my heart's content. So, there's the annual lease on that system, the domain name registrations, as well as any other incidentals we may need in terms of additional disk space, memory or bandwidth allotment. I think we can all agree that it's worked out fabulously!

I stand here with hat in hand asking you... if you've enjoy using this site, the community, the fact that we're the only grassroots open carry community in Delaware, please give what you can to support the site. We do this once a year and we ask for it voluntarily so we can keep Delaware Open Carry a free resource.

I hope you'll help support us!

Click Here to Donate

Rob
 #111815  by Wynder

A huge thanks to twfran on the forums to his generous donation... thank you, sir!!
 #111819  by Danaity

Got Any Fundraising Ideas?
I am doing a hike to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Besides asking friends and family members for buy quality anavar https://athletesphysiques.com/anavar-review-results/ money they suggest we also do fundraising events. I am in college and thought I could set up a table to sell something and have the $ go towards that. Since Valentines Day and St. Patrick's Day are coming up I thought it would be a good idea to tie that in some how. Would doing a bake sale actually get money, any ideas?!
You can also go to my website set up to accept donations if you would like to donate:
 #112078  by NCC

Did you get what you need for 2019?
 #112079  by Wynder

I was a little short this year, but came close. Billing was switched to a metered method, so anything I get from now until the end of the summer, I'll just apply towards the acount balance/credit.