NEW MEMBERS, PLEASE READ.
 #38525  by dave_in_delaware

(I posted this as a sticky in the Classifieds section, but I wanted to post it here in the General section, too)

After the recent events that took place here between two members (one established and one brand new) I wanted to make something clear to everyone:

Public slander, accusations of illegal activity, and attempts at public humiliation of DELOC members by the way of using this forum to basically call negative attention to a specific member WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned.

It won't matter if you really think or "know" that this person did something wrong. This forum is NOT the place to air such grievances or throw accusations around. And it's certainly NOT the place to post outrageous stories claiming certain events took place, and threatening legal action against people.

If someone has a problem with a member here during the course of any transaction, contact that individual either by email, PM, or a phone call (or if it's serious contact the AG's Office, the BATFE, or whatever). Do NOT get on this forum and go off the deep end with your accusations, threats of legal action, etc... especially without providing any legitimate PROOF (other than "he said she said" stuff). Just because someone says a certain event happened doesn't make it true. And just because you post it in a thread here doesn't mean it'll be taken as gospel truth, especially without any evidence. And don't expect the accused party to get on here and defend themselves, either.

A public forum is NOT the place to handle such business. So please refrain from getting on here and starting trouble with members. Because your actions will not be met with kindness or tolerance. Take such issues OFF the forum and handle them like mature adults.

Thanks for reading. Carry on.
 #89763  by Tate

You know I don't post all that often anymore, but I do read the forums multiple times everyday, how do I always seem to miss the good stuff???
 #89766  by cj45lc

Tate wrote:You know I don't post all that often anymore, but I do read the forums multiple times everyday, how do I always seem to miss the good stuff???

lmao...maybe you're like me, always a day late & a dollar short
 #89770  by Tate

Bahahaha this is how you punk someone by commenting on a 3 year old thread!
 #89771  by dave_in_delaware

Well, at least you guys *FINALLY* read the thread. It's only been 3 years.... LOL.