Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #107966  by Jhight29

Hey folks, going with a friend to rehoboth beach on Monday, just gonna do some walking around and such. I want to OC while down there. Just wondering if anyone has an experience down there. Anything I need to stay clear off or anything. Haven't been down there in nearly 5 years. Thanks.
 #107971  by DMac

I've open carried in Rehoboth Beach for nine years (including on the beach) and never had any problem. The local LEOs are well acquainted with the law concerning OC.
 #107976  by Jhight29

DMac wrote:I've open carried in Rehoboth Beach for nine years (including on the beach) and never had any problem. The local LEOs are well acquainted with the law concerning OC.
That's so good to hear! Thank you so much for your input! Is there any places I should stay clear of?
 #108087  by DMac

I have yet to find any places not OC friendly in the Rehoboth Beach or Lewes areas. Mostly, folks just don't seem to notice.
 #108093  by Kuntryboy816

I've heard a few reports that Funland or whatever the name of the kiddie amusement park is, is not OC friendly. I have been there 3 separate occasions over the years with the family and have never had an issue.

Well, the only "issue" was that I did not like being in such a large crowd with that many people in such close proximity. I don't like crowds anyways but since a lot of them were mainly kids just running amok, it was more tolerable than a crowd of adults jostling around.