Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
  by Amy Blackthorn

That's the thing. The court sends undercover "students" to these classes frequently. I guess they're only double checking that range time is being done and it's not a mail in certificate class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  by Capachkid

Hmm. I will let you know what gets said at my class. I will be taking my class in 2 weeks. I will not dime them out yet...stay tuned!
  by Amy Blackthorn

Capachkid wrote:Hmm. I will let you know what gets said at my class. I will be taking my class in 2 weeks. I will not dime them out yet...stay tuned!
Good luck.
  by viper98

Amy Blackthorn wrote:The last person I asked said they were told by their instructor and gave the training company's name. These people are blatantly lying to curb a behavior they don't like and making money off of it. This needs to stop.

hear the same thing as Amy....and it continues
  by Capachkid

So after taking the class in Dover, the answer would be no. I asked him about people under the impression that they could not open carry after getting a permit and he said that was the most absurd thing he ever heard. The class at Shooters Choice was good in case anyone is looking to take it.
  by Amy Blackthorn

Fantastic!