Post questions here about open and concealed carry, as well as general law questions.
 #109026  by Amy Blackthorn

That's the thing. The court sends undercover "students" to these classes frequently. I guess they're only double checking that range time is being done and it's not a mail in certificate class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #109109  by Capachkid

Hmm. I will let you know what gets said at my class. I will be taking my class in 2 weeks. I will not dime them out yet...stay tuned!
 #109131  by Amy Blackthorn

Capachkid wrote:Hmm. I will let you know what gets said at my class. I will be taking my class in 2 weeks. I will not dime them out yet...stay tuned!
Good luck.
 #109140  by viper98

Amy Blackthorn wrote:The last person I asked said they were told by their instructor and gave the training company's name. These people are blatantly lying to curb a behavior they don't like and making money off of it. This needs to stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hear the same thing as Amy....and it continues
 #109238  by Capachkid

So after taking the class in Dover, the answer would be no. I asked him about people under the impression that they could not open carry after getting a permit and he said that was the most absurd thing he ever heard. The class at Shooters Choice was good in case anyone is looking to take it.