[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 178: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_LAST_DAY"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 185: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_LAST_DAY"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 178: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_WEEK"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 185: Undefined array key "SITESPLAT_SEARCH_WEEK"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 139: Undefined array key "MAIN_FORUM"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 146: Undefined array key "MAIN_TRENDS"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/sitesplat/bbootsminicms/event/listener.php on line 146: Undefined array key "MAIN_MAIN_STUFF"
X-ring Supply - Delaware Open Carry
Discuss handloading, reloading and presses here.
  by desteve811

Went to x-ring supply today and they have POWDER!! and lots of it. Must of been 100 or so bottles of various powders.
  by Tony T

desteve811 wrote:Went to x-ring supply today and they have POWDER!! and lots of it. Must of been 100 or so bottles of various powders.
Now see, if Mr. Cheeseman still owned X-Ring that line would be cannon fodder for a joke. :pointlaugh:
  by VWpilot

Tony T wrote:
desteve811 wrote:Went to x-ring supply today and they have POWDER!! and lots of it. Must of been 100 or so bottles of various powders.
Now see, if Mr. Cheeseman still owned X-Ring that line would be cannon fodder for a joke. :pointlaugh:
Now THAT was just wrong.........Tony T bringin' the hate........ :D

Off topic, but I stopped by Patriot Firearms tonight, bought some more Glock mags, because I never want to run out of ammo when I'm in Kilmington..... :D It was good to see Lisa & Dave again. I miss working at a gunshop......

Sorry for hi-jackin' the thread Steve. Everyone stay safe ~ Rob.
  by trevor

I Was at the Walmart in Elkton last week. They had new 9mm range ammo for $19.95/100 rds.

I wonder is the great drought of '09 over?
  by stephpd

trevor wrote:I Was at the Walmart in Elkton last week. They had new 9mm range ammo for $19.95/100 rds.

I wonder is the great drought of '09 over?
I'll believe it when prices get back down to where they were before the drought. 2 years ago they were selling for less then half that price.

And I'd like to see places like Dick's having cases on sale. They haven't had that for 1 1/2 years. Cases of 9mm were selling for ~ $65. That was for 10 boxes of 100 rounds. I know, I bought as much as I could afford.
  by Jason

Now they know we will pay that much, we are done it will never go down
  by trevor

Aagrh! Hope not.

I think Walmart aims to be high volume/low price, so maybe they'll drop the price down to their minimal % profit as supply loosens. I hope. If not, time to buy stock in Lee, Dillon, Hornady et. al...

I'm just happy to be down from $18/50 tgt...for my glock 19.
  by Jeff the Baptist

stephpd wrote:Cases of 9mm were selling for ~ $65. That was for 10 boxes of 100 rounds. I know, I bought as much as I could afford.
When was that? The last time I bought a case of Remington 9mm or .45 at Dick's it was a 500 round case with 10 50-round boxes.
  by stephpd

Jeff the Baptist wrote:
stephpd wrote:Cases of 9mm were selling for ~ $65. That was for 10 boxes of 100 rounds. I know, I bought as much as I could afford.
When was that? The last time I bought a case of Remington 9mm or .45 at Dick's it was a 500 round case with 10 50-round boxes.
My bad! :oops: Had to go look and you're right. I still have unopened cases from back then. I still don't see the cases at Dick's like I use to. They would have stacks of cases. Target Master would have pallets of ammo on the floor. And all much cheaper then what's being offered now.

But Wally world was selling WWB of 100 for not much more. Something like $9/100

Glad at least that they're starting to get some back, even if at twice the price.

Ever since I started rolling my own I haven't bought anything off the shelf. Last stuff was a couple bricks of .22lr and that was at the peak of the shortage. Had a hard time locating that stuff.