Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #112363  by Cratometer

Check out Surefire 4 – Sonic Defender Earplugs, they are quite good and this is also what I use.
Last edited by Cratometer on Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #112364  by radnor

Cratometer wrote:Check out Surefire 4 – Sonic Defender Earplugs, they are quite good and this is also what I use.
Keep a CLOSE eye on those. Where the baffle and the ear hoop join. Cost me $120.00 to get the baffle removed when the 2 came apart. Would never use them again. .02
 #112366  by Boots

radnor wrote:
Cratometer wrote:Check out Surefire 4 – Sonic Defender Earplugs, they are quite good and this is also what I use.
Keep a CLOSE eye on those. Where the baffle and the ear hoop join. Cost me $120.00 to get the baffle removed when the 2 came apart. Would never use them again. .02
The baffle got stuck in your ear canal?
 #112372  by Owen

Boots wrote:
radnor wrote:
yes, that's what I heard
 #112373  by Owen

I use double hearing protection: the foam plugs under amplified ear pro like howard leight. This way there is maximum protection but I can hear through from the amplified ones.

Just cheap foam ones and then these: https://www.amazon.com/Howard-Leight-Ho ... B001T7QJ9O
 #112377  by radnor

Boots wrote:
radnor wrote:
YES. And with my "little" fingers pushed it slightly deeper while I tried to grab the stem.
 #112636  by Cratometer

radnor wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:34 am
That is some bad news, I should start looking for other earplugs then.