Paddle holsters, belt holsters, shoulder holsters, magazine pouches, belts, concealed clothing -- discuss here.
 #27690  by MrCoolDale

Alright, I've been looking at a bunch of custom Beretta 92s. Nice stuff, and I was thinking of dressing this 96 up with all kinds of useless gadgets. Everyone knows, the more stuff you put on your gun, the faster and straighter the bullet goes. :roll:

But seriously, I want to get this thing repainted and dressed for the ball. I've been seeing a bunch of profile compensators for the beretta 92, but I can't find a single one for the 96. Anyone here know of any resources that could help?

This picture doesn't show it, but it's got the compensation porting on top of the extension. This piece fixes to the frame and guide rod.
 #27702  by MrCoolDale

No, it's a picture of a 92 F with the compensator that I want for my 96. The one I just traded for, from you, Scott. I'm planning to turn this thing into a monster. Not practical for carry, but gnarly (hahaha, I said gnarly) for showing.
 #27703  by scottese

Yeah that's what I thought...

I just wanted to throw out there that I have a really nice HVLP setup and wouldn't mind trying out a refinishing job. You would have to do the spraying (so you can't blame the results on me ;) ), but you can use the equipment, and I will get to see how it turns out. It is a portable Apollo 4 stage turbine, so if you have a good place to spray we can take the setup there.

Or if you want to help me clean up my basement :D we can spray it there
 #27705  by Guard_Duck

I see someone's building a barbecue gun. :pbjtime: :applause:
 #27708  by MrCoolDale

My Dear Sir, Scott, I think you might be on to something. I'm planning on doing something pretty interesting with the design, so maybe we can talk about it and figure something out.
 #27735  by L.et E.veryone O.c

Not sure it's worth anything but the beretta 92 or 96 is the official gun that was turned into robocops gun!
 #27772  by myopicvisionary

Robocop's gun... the Auto 9, was a modified Beretta 93R.ImageImageImageImageImage[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7X5NQGUcCeg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7X5NQGUcCeg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]