Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #111968  by NCC

Short notice, I know. I just got yhis last night and saw it this morning. :(

For those of us that do not use Failbook: https://dssa.us/category/action-alerts/
You can find these going forward if you monitor the Action Alerts tab.
--------------
Delaware: Please Attend NRA and DSSA’s Freedom Rally Today!

On Tuesday April 30, NRA and the Delaware State Sportsmen’s Association are holding a Freedom Rally in Newark to discuss the gun control agenda being pushed in Dover. NRA Members and Second Amendment supporters are encouraged to attend this event, learn about these bills and their potential impact, and how you can help defeat them.

NRA & DSSA Freedom Rally
Executive Banquet & Conference Center
205 Executive Drive
Newark, DE 19702
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Doors Open @ 6:30pm

Your NRA and the DSSA will be discussing extreme legislation Senate Bills 68, 69, and 70. The Freedom Rally is a great opportunity for you, your family, and fellow gun owners to learn how to defeat these misguided and unconstitutional pieces of legislation.
 #111969  by MrCoolDale

I'm curious what the NRA is doing at a pro-2A rally. Maybe they're looking for more rights of ours to negotiate away.

I've made donations to DSSA and GOA, called and emailed my representative, and attended a few rallies. I strongly suggest everyone else do the same. We beat these types of bills last year and a few years before that, I'm certain we can do it again.

Maybe, once we beat it this time, we can petition to pass legislation stopping these people from introducing the same bills over and over. The people have spoken and they don't want this; Why do they keep trying?
 #111973  by radnor

MrCoolDale wrote:I'm curious what the NRA is doing at a pro-2A rally. Maybe they're looking for more rights of ours to negotiate away.

I've made donations to DSSA and GOA,
Dale,

Who is the person GOA sent to Delaware to help us? Would like to reach out to them.
 #111978  by Owen

radnor wrote:Dale,

Who is the person GOA sent to Delaware to help us? Would like to reach out to them.
Crickets?
 #111983  by NCC

I heard that one on Monday I think. Heard one yesterday on WDEL paid for by Bloomberg too.