Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #112332  by NCC

When anyone hears of a rally that the Mothers may be at please post it here ASAP. Thank you very much.
 #112335  by astro_wanabe

I'm nearly certain there will be some at the rally I'm going to in Virginia, but I'm guessing you probably mean here in Delaware right?
 #112336  by NCC

Yes, I did.

Good luck with that rally! I saw this from an article this morning:

“The only anti-gun ppl you’ll see in Virginia on the 20th will be the government and they’ll have guns,” one Twitter user observed. “Think about that for a second.”

But a Richmond Circuit Court judge upheld Northam’s order, denying a lawsuit brought forth by the Virginia Citizens Defense League as well as Gunowners of America seeking an injunction against the Democratic governor's ban.

The following is just as relevant today:
In his Commonplace Book (1776), Thomas Jefferson cited the words of Cesare Beccaria from his seminal work, On Crimes and Punishment (1764): “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. … Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”