Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #51391  by GatorDude

I sent the below email to my NCCo councilman on May 17th (which forwarded the prior email as well):

Councilman Powers:

I sent the below email to you, as my councilman, as well as other relevant individuals in New Castle County government.

Even though it has now been two weeks since the email has been sent, I have not received a single response or even an acknowledgement of receipt other than an automated one from the County Executive.

Please advise whether you intend to take any action relative to the issues I have raised.

Sincerely,
 #51394  by Boots

Thanks for following up on this! .... :applause: :applause: :applause:
 #51403  by stephpd

GatorDude wrote:Still didn't hear a peep.... :banghead:
As mayor Baker said to the unions when he was first running for mayor;
'I don't need your vote.'
(Plenty of other fools out there that will vote for me.)
 #51412  by George

when I sent a certified letter to Kent county I received a prompt reply. perhaps they feel they can just ignore an email?
 #84515  by Fishhunter911

Was looking around the forum while board at work waiting for an event to start. I was wondering if there has been any movement on this at all. I know it was over 2 years ago, but it seems to have died here. I also know there has been other incidents involving others.

Would it be a good idea to maybe restart this movement or no?
 #84520  by Boots

Shortly after GatorDude's last post in this thread (which was on 5/22/11), an interesting series of events happened. On 6/10/11 he created 20 postings in one day; the last one that day was posted at 5:23pm. For some reason the last of the 20 posts was his final goodbye to DELOC.

search.php?author_id=1359&sr=posts

If you are wondering what my post has to do with this thread and how they might be connected... so am I. Unfortunately, it appears he never received an answer to his concerns.
 #84521  by Fishhunter911

WOW, I had no idea any of that happened. It does seem rather abrupt. I do wish we could have found out if the letters were replied to or not.

Thanks for the info Boots!