Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #50457  by GatorDude

JägerMatthias wrote:Out of curiosity, do you personally know any of the people you sent the email to?
I've met and talked to Tom Kovach and know people that know him, etc.

Powers is my councilman and I've talked to him a few times. I don't really know him at all.

That's about it.
 #50467  by dave_in_delaware

Very VERY well-done, Sir! That's an awesome letter.

I'm curious what sparked this final desire to send a letter such as this?
 #50470  by GatorDude

dave_in_delaware wrote:I'm curious what sparked this final desire to send a letter such as this?
Did you ever notice I have little patience with incompetence? ;)
 #50471  by dave_in_delaware

GatorDude wrote:Did you ever notice I have little patience with incompetence? ;)
Yes, I may have noticed that before. I thought maybe you were recently stopped or detained or something....
 #50472  by GatorDude

Nope. Not me. Never stopped. But I don't normally open carry either. However, that doesn't mean I can't complain about what the police are doing illegally.

I am a taxpayer dammit! And one of you fools is gonna eventually sue the crap out of the County, the New Castle County Police Department, etc. and I am going to have to pay for all those damn lawyers and the damages! :banghead:
 #50474  by zencat

GatorDude wrote:Nope. Not me. Never stopped. But I don't normally open carry either. However, that doesn't mean I can't complain about what the police are doing illegally.

I am a taxpayer dammit! And one of you fools is gonna eventually sue the crap out of the County, the New Castle County Police Department, etc. and I am going to have to pay for all those damn lawyers and the damages! :banghead:

Tell 'em, Bro! As a NCC taxpayer I'm with you on this, though as a Jersey resident I usually feel a great weight lifted from my shoulders upon crossing the line into DE.

zencat :ugeek:
 #50483  by GatorDude

Well...it's almost 2:30 p.m. and other than an automated response from the County Executive (a general email address), I've not heard a peep....

:?
 #50484  by dave_in_delaware

GatorDude wrote:Well...it's almost 2:30 p.m. and other than an automated response from the County Executive (a general email address), I've not heard a peep....

:?
This doesn't surprise you, does it? I mean, they are politicians after all...