Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #79219  by Tate

So tomorrow at Noon "Guns Across America" urged everyone to peacefully assemble at the Captial building, will anyone be there tomorrow?
 #79220  by Tate

And by tomorrow I actually mean today.
 #79227  by stephpd

I'm not only working but also pulling a double tomorrow.
So if I'm not working I'm probably sleeping.
 #79275  by DragonJames

Wasn't able to attend today because of a long past 2 days, ill be going to the NRA rally tomorrow though.
 #79282  by Tate

I attended this rally, not as many people as I would have liked to have seen, but it turned out great. Rep Jeffrey Spiegelman came out and talked for about 40 minutes, I took Some video I will try and post it to my Youtube later tonight. He did an amazing job of letting us know what the left is trying to do, especially with no bill written yet it inteoduced into DE, but he at least has spoken to these people who want to ban them. like i said ill upload the video tonight. I will also be at the Rally tomorrow.
 #102531  by naveed01

Melanie's aid told me she is willing to meet with her constitutients. I was thinking of having someone like Dave in delaware tell his story to someone like her or even the governor to seee if that can help the cause. NOt that I am scared, but dont want to get to passioante that I give the communist anti ammo so I would not just meet with her, but if a couple members from her district want to call and ask for meetings I am all for it.