Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #98508  by NCC

Something needs to be done about this guy. Have a look at the email he sent me today. Now he is sponsoring bills on "hi-cap mags".

http://deloc.org/docs/Carney-5.19.14.pdf
 #98510  by 08///M3Saloon

Wish I still had the email, but I can't seem to find it. This is verbatim the response I received after writing every congressman/senator in the state after the events of Sandy Hook.
Glad to see our representatives taking the time out to send mass responses to any email with the word "gun" in it.
 #98523  by Daveman

Oh no no no !!! Carney needs to be voted out come election time. Reading that, just gives me a feeling he DOES NOT respect our gun rights, and DOES NOT care for our 2nd Amendment. Another demoncrat from Delaware we need gone, along with Markell, lil ol Beau Biden and the other Biden not making it I to ANY office. They really do think that they absolutely know what's best for us, yet have no d*mn clue what the words "shall not be infringed" mean. None of them have my vote. They never did. Sponsoring bills on hi-capacity magazines ( ones he refers to as clips) :/..... Really??? Let's see how that works..... Now what, some 80% or more firearms have magazines that hold more than ten rounds. What's he gonna do, ban those firearms? Make everyone have there magazines altered to accept only ten rounds therefore voided warranties on those such firearms. Yeah, I'd say for sure something ABSOLUTELY needs to be done about this "air between his ears" idiot.