Be respectful of others' views and choices.
 #100773  by Dugan

David wrote:
Piazza wrote:You could get arrested and charged with a felony for stoping to get gas on your way home from the range. Stupid NJ.
And god forbid you have a single hollow point bullet rolling around on the floor from your last range trip.

I carry hollows, just like everyone else that carries. For me to lock it up I would have to have a lock box in my back seat(Pickup truck), because I dont have a tool box.

Piazza is also correct, jersey follows a triangle rule (House -> range, Range->store, Store->house)

Anything else is a felony, let a lone a cop would prob shoot me for having hollows.
 #100775  by Piazza

When did the hollow point thing happen. I bought a box of hollow points from dick's back a while ago.
 #100778  by Dugan

Piazza wrote:When did the hollow point thing happen. I bought a box of hollow points from dick's back a while ago.

Your allowed hollows for home defense in NJ, Thats it....But what else would you have them for?

Dicks in Jersey? I only ever got shotgun shells there.
 #100779  by Piazza

Dugan wrote:
Piazza wrote:When did the hollow point thing happen. I bought a box of hollow points from dick's back a while ago.

Your allowed hollows for home defense in NJ, Thats it....But what else would you have them for?

Dicks in Jersey? I only ever got shotgun shells there.
So you can have them for home defense but you can't have them in your car? So how do you get them home lol

I used to buy .40 there all the time. One of the best local sources for WWB in my area.
 #100786  by myopicvisionary

You can't carry HPs, transporting straight to home is ok.
 #100793  by Dugan

myopicvisionary wrote:You can't carry HPs, transporting straight to home is ok.
Exactly. If your caught with loaded firearm in NJ that contains hollows I believe its a year per bullet.

Id be in jail for 18.. ill stay in DE with the guns hehe.
 #100801  by Piazza

Even though I bought mine in jersey and I have my jersey blocked magazines I still don't bother taking it with me. My dad has enough to shoot anyway.

I would like to take it to Maryland to shoot at gf's family property but I'm still unsure of all that. Sorry this is complete digression from the topic.