Discussions pertaining to obtaining your FFL or C&R License or discussing C&R firearms.
 #36508  by Condition1

First time I did a transaction with Scott and could not be happier. I sold a handgun and Scott went out of his way to meet with me yesterday so we could ship the gun to the buyer today. He also got me a very good deal on a Glock 29 10mm, can't wait to receive and shoot this beast!!!

Thanks Scott!
 #36510  by Tony T

I used to own a Colt Delta Elite some years ago. 10mm is a wicked cartridge. Particularly the hot loads, they're like a .40 magnum. Lots of fun to shoot. :pbjtime:

Fun to hit milk jugs and watermellons with hot 10's.
 #36619  by fieldman

I have bought from Scott and used him for transfer of online purchases. He is always helpful and goes outta his way to make sure you're happy. I highly recommend him.
 #36628  by Boots

fieldman wrote:I have bought from Scott and used him for transfer of online purchases. He is always helpful and goes outta his way to make sure you're happy. I highly recommend him.
+1
 #36630  by Jason

Boots wrote:
fieldman wrote:I have bought from Scott and used him for transfer of online purchases. He is always helpful and goes outta his way to make sure you're happy. I highly recommend him.
+1
+2
 #36632  by Tate

I have bought a Completed Mega Ar15 Lower as well as a Complete upper on another occasion from Scott, he has been nothing but helpfull and full of great information, i look forward to finishing my M4 through him, as well as more business in the future.
He has great deals, always returns your pm's and calls and i could not say enough good things about him. If you have any transfers or requests Scott is the man to go to.
 #36637  by GatorDude

Is he still giving us that 10% discount for all the good things we're saying about him? ;) :lol:
 #36642  by Tony T

/don't let him near your sheep though. Baaaaaaaad things man! :pointlaugh:

Sorry, I couldn't resist......someone needed to step in and give him a kick in the nuts. Seriously though, Scott is top notch.
 #37296  by donjuan85

Went through scott twice. Once when i sold a gun to bmel17 who is a good guy. Also picked up a sig 226 from Scott today. Got me a great deal and also great conversation. Wasn't just about business. Actually wanted to get to know me. Will recommend him any time. +1
 #43293  by bluedog46

Just did my first transaction with scott on 1-21. Very smooth process and he offered lots of good information. even answered some questions about getting an ffl. I had bought the boss ( aka wife) a springfield xd9 from buds and had him do the transfer.

even got to pet the dog.