Discussions pertaining to obtaining your FFL or C&R License or discussing C&R firearms.
 #48570  by Blue Hen Firearms

I am new here to deloc but I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the forum and offer my services to the forum members. I am a fully licensed FFL and can order most manufacturers firearms and am also happy to handle your transfer. Transfers fees are $20 per gun with discounts for mutiple guns in one transfer. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
 #48605  by allischalmersman

Excuse my ignorance, I am terrible with names and locations. Where are you located?
 #48621  by Blue Hen Firearms

I am located in Bear, probably alittle too far north for you but during the summer I head to the beach quite regularly and can always deliver to a local shop if need be.
 #48630  by MeanOperator

Welcom Dan,great to see you here! Dan is a great person,very politeand helpful and very good at what he does!I have used him 2-3 times and have never had a problem!
 #48711  by Blue Hen Firearms

DeBEAAgent wrote:Welcom Dan,great to see you here! Dan is a great person,very politeand helpful and very good at what he does!I have used him 2-3 times and have never had a problem!
thank you for the compliment, nicest people in the world are gun people and have met some really good friends in the process
 #53363  by tom_20m

Hey Dan, welcome to the forum! I've used you several times before when I lived in Bear. Bought an H&R M12, two ar15 lower receivers, two ruger 22/45's, and my kimber 1911. Also Dan, you forgot to tell everyone you're a gun smith as well.
 #78131  by bmel17

I for one, welcome our new robot spam masters. Must get John Connor.

first came the thread relevant bots, now we are getting site related ones!
 #78133  by Tate

I couldn't tell.