Discussions pertaining to obtaining your FFL or C&R License or discussing C&R firearms.
 #74559  by SCUBA9097

Just got permission from the city today to sell firearms from the new storefront! Got my FFL application sitting in front of me on the desk as I write this and I'm planning on having it in the mail within the next day or two. Any advice from those who have been there on wording, etc?
 #74561  by jslacker

:applause: :applause: Congrats Ted... Now hurry up and get things soaring down there so you can come back up and get a storefront going in Killmington...
 #74562  by SCUBA9097

Things are already going so well down here that I've actually had to begin turning people away to avoid a massive backlog. That reminds me though, I've got to get some photos on here of the before/after of the storefront when I get a chance.
 #74563  by scampbell3

SCUBA9097 wrote:Just got permission from the city today to sell firearms from the new storefront! Got my FFL application sitting in front of me on the desk as I write this and I'm planning on having it in the mail within the next day or two.
 #74572  by Guard_Duck

What Chip said, congrats.
 #74581  by bluedog46

Congrats scuba

You can have cool stuff like silencers and full auto in FL right?
 #74585  by dave_in_delaware

Congratulations, Sir! I'm so happy for you!
 #74586  by SCUBA9097

bluedog46 wrote:Congrats scuba

You can have cool stuff like silencers and full auto in FL right?
Yes, FL is a Class 3 friendly state. Full auto, silencers, SBRs, you name it.
 #74587  by Mr.Skellington

That's very good news Ted. But you've been long overdue for some good news.
 #74592  by jslacker

Mr.Skellington wrote:...you've been long overdue for some good news.
Aint that the truth!