If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
  by mdak06

An article from TTAG on Harbor Freight: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/0 ... s-edition/

According to one of the comments on Harbor Freight's Facebook page, someone was open carrying in a new HF store in Michigan and was told that he could not do that. He then asked questions on the FB page. I think that HF has deleted the original questions but these are some screen captures (from others posting comments on the HF FB page):

I've open carried at the Harbor Freight south of Dover at least a half-dozen times (and one up north a couple of times) and never had an issue. Has anyone else had any issues open carrying at Harbor Freight in Delaware?
  by Kuntryboy816

Never a problem at the one up here in University Plaza. I've been there dozens of times while OC and none of the staff have mentioned it.
  by dave_in_delaware

I think HF has an anti-quality and anti-durability policy on their products, too.
  by myopicvisionary

I don't buy crap from China Depot.
  by georgie c

:banghead: it's not just HF it's every where. CHINA, CHINA, CHINA, I want to get a bumper sticker that says- HILLERY 2016 "what difference , at this point does it make ?"
  by Glockamole

Their Facebook is on fire with pro gun comments. They keep replying that they stop commenting on their posts.
  by Surface Dragon

I've been to Harbor Freight a few different times while OCing without any issues whatsoever.
  by ptlion

Harbor Freight sells garbage! It's only good if you're going to use a few times and throw away! It's a good thing they don't sell firearms!!!!!
  by Amy Blackthorn

I've OC'd in there for six years. Never a problem with my gun. Sh*tty, misogynistic service and crappy products but never a problem with my gun. No worry, after the last time I went in there I wasn't planning on shopping there again.

I went in looking for a flaring tool (the kind used for brake lines) and asked the friend with me to ask where to find them. I didn't spot them right away. The man she approached asked what it looked like. (He's never seen this tool before?) she didn't know since she isn't a car person. He laughed at her and said, "if you don't know what it looks like, you don't need it, girl. You need a wrench."

Needless to say, steam came out of my ears and I never went back.