If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #13493  by Jacques

LordJim wrote:I haven't been there, but coworker lives in the neighborhood and was VERY excited to be going there on Friday. I'll have the full report on Monday. - Jim
www.Bar-B-Cutie.com
230 Fox Hunt Dr
Bear, DE 19701
Sun - Thu 10a - 9p
Fri - Sat 10a - 10p

For those who aren't familiar with this franchise. It's a place your order and have a seat. And they bring your food to your table.

The VERY young cashier was indeed a cutie with shoulder length blond hair pulled into a high ponytail. Translucent blue eyes that sparkled when she smiled. She was pleasant and welcoming.

I ordered the #3 meal... And was given the table tag #1! (Woo Hoo... I'm #1!!!)

BBQ on Cornbread
The meal comes with 1 side and a drink for $6.49

The sandwich is BBQ pulled pork on cornbread pancakes. I got Mac & Cheese as my side and Sprite.

The pork was mildly seasoned but tasty. I added the hot sauce and ate it open-faced.

The M&C was... well M&C... 'Nuf said...

They also have dining room cuties... Mine was named Constance... And she was very attentive to my needs. Refilled my drink and got my dessert for me!!!

Dessert was a warm Chocolate Chip Cookie... $1.50 and I can only say "YUM!" Actually it was too rich for me to finish!
The owner's daughter Lauren also checked to make sure that I was OK...

Except for the loud mouthed patrons at the next table, it was a very enjoyable experience & no one seemed to notice Mona...

Stop in and try it..
 #13540  by LordJim

The M&C was... well M&C... 'Nuf said...
Clearly you've never had my Mac and Cheese.

-
Jim